Cheddar Potato Casserole
- 3 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- Generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped (about 2 Tbsp.)
Stir the potatoes, soup, sour cream, black pepper and onion in a medium bowl. Spoon the potato mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until the potato mixture is hot.
Prep: 10 minutes Bake: 30 minutes
Makes: 8 servings (about 1/2 cup) each
Source: Campbell's Kitchen
By LRP from LWL, MA.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. dried onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In small bowl, combine milk, butter, onion flakes, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and cheese; mix well. Spread in greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake 1 hour or until bubbly and golden brown.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 12, 2017 at 6:42:20 PM on 10.0.2.106 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us