Using Frozen Zucchini

I followed the directions on this site to steam-blanch my grated zucchini for freezing. Now it appears that I have about half the amount of fresh grated zucchini I started with.

Will this affect the amount of zucchini I use in my recipes? For example, if it calls for 1 cup should I consider the steam-blanched zucchini as 2 cups since it seems to have shrunk in size?

By Mary from Meridian, ID

1 cup will equal 1 cup in any cooking or baking recipe. Recipes are based on current volume.

Mary

Yes it is the same all you have to do is squeeze out the water and your good to go!

Aziriel