AdviceDogs

Looking for a Photo of a German Shepherd Jack Russel Mix

Anyone have a photo of a dog that is part German Shepherd and part Jack Russel?

By Ann from Cedar Rapids, IA

Don't have such a photo, and it seems to be an unlikely combination because of the size difference. A female jack russell bred to a German shepherd would likely die giving birth to puppies that are too large for her to carry. Bad, bad idea.

Agree strongly with Marfette's post, and on the chance that this breeding has already happened, if the female is a Jack Russell it would need to get to the vet ASAP ( the earlier the better, for the Mom to live the litter would likely have to be terminated).

I was told when I adopted my dog that he is a German Shepherd/ Terrier mix. I think they told me that the mother was the shepherd and the father the terrier. He is now 5 and here is a picture of him. I still don't think the breeds are 100% correct, but haven't been able to find any pictures of these breeds together that look like him.

my Albert is a jack/shepard or if the day warrants it a jack ass - he will be eleven this year - great temperment - perfect size - easily trained - born in a barn and never once peed in the house - had a couple emergency accidents over the years but only on rare occasions when he ate something he shouldn't have and he loves to eat -

Here is my baby Remmy. She is a Shepherd/ Jack Russell Mix and is almost 2.