Using Battery Operated Lights Inside

Has anyone used battery operated lights inside?

By mg1159 from MI

As a floral designer for 34 years we did use battery operated lights indoors, be careful as they do go through the batteries quick. We would use the battery pack lights in floral arrangements on tables, centerpieces, chandeliers for an elegant look with garlands at holidays as well as I am using them in a wig small rice lights 15ct for a holiday charity fundraiser, this will surely get some attention and hopefully bids for the charity too! So yes they work fine and you will have fun figuring all the different places to use them. In a beautiful crystal bowl filled with holiday christmas balls and a string of battery lights sprinkeled and hidden in the mix makes for an elegant holiday disply on your table.

I have some outside my house right now and they've been there all summer. I love them. Every night, I just glance out to make sure they are all working. I use rechargeable batteries so if one isn't working, I simply replace the batteries with charged ones and bring the used ones inside for recharging. I have them up and down my driveway, along the front of my house with one on either side of the front steps, and also at the top and bottom of my back steps for my dogs. I also have one at the back gate and next to the trash cans for when I take the trash out after dark. I wouldn't do without them now. I love them and they really make the house look nice at night.

Consumer Advice General AdviceSeptember 16, 2009
Jumper Cables
Jump Starting a Car Battery
Purple and Black wrist watch
Replacing a Watch Battery
Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Using a Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Oregon Zoolights
Saving Money on Christmas Lights
🎄