Pricing Antique Figurines

I think these pieces originated in Holland, maybe in the 1800's, not sure. Can anyone tell me where they are from and perhaps a value or somewhere I could find out what they might be worth?

By 1Dianne from Forest, Ontario

Hello, I also collect different antiques and collectibles and have found the best and least work way is to go to E-bay as you are able to input all of the information that you have on them, be sure to look at the bottom for ANY marks color etc to help in the identification. Do a search to buy as well as look in the "completed listings world wide to see if you find anything similar or them exactly as well as what the price is on them.

They appear to possibly be French or possibly even English due to the style and the lions. I have also found that this way you are able to see what the true cash value is as the value is set by what people are willing to pay. Also do a google search for antiques and information there is a site to visit that you can send a photo and they are able to usually identify with such but make sure you photograph front and back as well as the bottom and give full description as in the color, size material made of etc. Good Luck!

Thanks so much for your help. We will give this a try.

Beau D is definitely correct about checking on the bottom but check with Kovels before eBay! I know first hand that most ebay buyers pay only penny's on the dollar :-( You can go to your local library to check through Kovels books for free or go to: http://www.kovels.com/quick_lists/

Antiques and Collectibles
Finding the Value for Antiques and Collectibles
Consumer Advice Collectibles AntiquesSeptember 12, 2009
Broken Porcelain Doll
Repairing Broken Porcelain Dolls and Figurines
Antique wood three drawer table and upholstered side chair.
Cleaning Antique Wood Furniture
A table filled with antique nicknacks.
Starting an Antique Business
Firgurine of a woman in a red dress.
Dusting Fragile Figurines
🎄
🍂