Finding the Value for Antiques and Collectibles

Anyone know the value of an antique typewriter ribbon tin, or where I can find information? Thank you.

By Pattie McIntyre from Bridgton

Anonymous

You can try going on to E-bay and doing a search. This way you are able to see if the item is an exact match, condition etc. You can also look under completed listings to see if and when as well as how much the item sold for if it sold. On the G.I. Joes I also have a good amount of them from when I was a kid along with transportation rigs, clothes, accesories etc. I was disapointed to see they were not worth as much as I had hoped so I will hold on to mine for another 30 years and possibly pass them down a generation. Good Luck!

Go to www.tias.com (the internet antique store) Then type in,antique typewriter ribbon tin, in the search line. They have four there that are for sale. Maybe one is like the one you have and will give you an idea of how much it is worth.