Use Q-Tips to Apply Goo Gone

I absolutely love the product Goo Gone! I use it a lot! I have discovered a very economical way to use this product. First, I buy the large package of cotton swabs at the Dollar Tree for $1.00. There were 300 swabs in the package that I purchased.

Second, you can find a small bottle of Goo Gone also at the Dollar Tree. When I need to use Goo Gone, I simply put the tip of the cotton swab at the opening of the Goo Gone. I put just enough Goo Gone to fill the tip and begin using the loaded cotton swab on the stickiness that I need to remove. I use the stem of the swab as my tool to work the sticky off the surface.

If I don't need to use the other end, I just pop the swab into two pieces and discard the used side. I save the other end for the next time.

Source: Me. I hated getting the stickiness on my hands and knew that there had to be a better way and not waste so much of the product.

By Southeastgeorgiapeach from Jesup, GA

I love the smell of this product. I put some on a few cotton balls and lay them around the house!

I love this tip. I was just at Dollar Tree and saw Goo Gone, paused, wondering if I should get it. I decided agin it, but I'll get it next time and try this. Thanks.:) Jules

Great idea. I use Goo Gone for lots of different things. I have a small bottle in my laundry room and one in my craft room...don't like to use the stairs more than necessary.