Tuna Pea Salad
- 1 lg. can tuna, packed in spring water, drained
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 med. onion, finely chopped
- 4 med. sweet pickles, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- mayonnaise to taste
- 1 med. can sweet peas, drained
Toss together the first 5 ingredients. Add and mix in mayonnaise until fairly moist. Gently stir in peas. Chill. Serve on lettuce leaves or hot rolls and crackers.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 18, 2016 at 5:24:21 PM on 10.0.2.185 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us