Tuna Pea Salad
- 1 lg. can tuna, packed in spring water, drained
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 med. onion, finely chopped
- 4 med. sweet pickles, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- mayonnaise to taste
- 1 med. can sweet peas, drained
Toss together the first 5 ingredients. Add and mix in mayonnaise until fairly moist. Gently stir in peas. Chill. Serve on lettuce leaves or hot rolls and crackers.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:51:22 AM on 10.0.1.122 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us