Shopping at Stores that are Closing

A new Super Target store unofficially opened here Wednesday (soft opening). The same day they had a wall to wall sell out of display items at the Target that was closing down. Everything that they didn't want to move to the other store was reduced. TV's were 75% off! They did not advertise this. So, remember to get your bargains at the closing store.

By aTexasDarling from Longview, TX

October 17, 2007 Flag

It's always sad to see a store close, I feel for the employees and their families. On the brighter side, you find some great deals. My local Albertsons is closing and everything is on clearance. They are also still taking coupons. The best deals right now are on party supplies and health and beauty products. I saved $105.08 on my shopping trip with the 30-60% off and my coupons. (the discount comes off of the lowest price. Some were already on clearance) Look for store closing sales and really stock up. I found everything for my son's next birthday party and the savings was 80%!

By Lisa from Lakewood

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingOctober 18, 2007
Self-Closing Gate With Springs
Installing a Self-Closing Gate
Couple in a grocery store.
Shopping At Ethnic Food Stores
A man holding a dollar.
Shopping at Dollar Stores
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores