Natural Garden Decor

Really the only decor I use are the beautiful butterflies and bees that come around to visit.

By Peggy from Elizabethtown, NC

Use Bees As Garden Decor

I'm with you! No WalMart in my garden, all that funky junky stuff can go! Gardening is even better without all that, it does not improve. How could anyone improve on a butterfly? The emerging theory on why bees are disappearing is that not much is fragrant anymore, too many hybrids and 'improved' varieties that have no fragrance now. I have the book by Ann Lovejoy on Frangrant Gardening and I once went through a garden for the blind, where fragrance was all that mattered. Handrails guided one through the bed, and a wire would guide the hand from the rail up to a nice flower into which one could sink one's nose. Heaven!! Best post I've read in a while! thanks - God Bless You.

May I ask where that garden for the blind is located? That sounds so nice!

A rock painted as a garden marker.
Frugal Garden Decor
Photos GardenMay 16, 2008
Garden Flag
Making Garden Flags
Rustic Kitchen Decor
Kitchen Decor Craft Ideas
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
A woman hanging pictures on a wall.
Name Ideas for Handmade Home Decor Business