ToysCollectibles

Identifying an Old Stuffed Toy Rabbit

Does anyone know anything about this stuffed rabbit? I picked it up at a second hand store a quite a few years ago. I was wondering if the rabbit has a name so I can research it. Any input would be helpful. Thank you.

By Enza from Toronto, Ontario

Best Answer

I ran across this bunny picture while I was trying to find a repellent recipe to keep them out of my yard..my Jack Russell Terrorist has an obsession with them and well, what he thinks are the snacks that they leave for him. I know, YUCK! Anyway, this bunny looks familiar, but I can't place it. There is an application on my new "hi-tech" phone called "Google Goggles" that you can download for free from the app market with whatever cellphone carrier you have. You simply take a picture and pull up the Goggle program to search for it. Right now, it does not do well for animals and doesn't have a huge library other than places and artwork loaded, but it is worth a try. You may already have an answer by now, but it didn't look like it came from here. Good luck!