Use Body Splash as Air Fresheners

After using the restroom, I had forgotten that I ran out of aerosol, scented air freshener. So I used what was nearby: cucumber watermelon body splash.

A couple of squirts above the toilet. It cleared the air, and it smelled really nice without hurting the environment.

Source: Again, using what was handy around me.

By Antaria from Chino Valley, Arizona

I do this too! I have found that if you take a combination of alchohol-based hair spray (either aerosol or pump style) and spray that into the air 3-4 squirts with 3-4 squirts of body spray it does a better job!

I also do that! I do keep a can of Lysol spray handy in the winter in case someone gets sick then I keep everything sprayed down. Other than that I use body sprays! They are cheaper also.

Use Body Splash as Air Freshener
Use Body Splash as Air Freshener
Better Living Frugal Living TipsJanuary 26, 2010
Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Getting Rid of the Smell from a Plugin Air Freshener
Making Splash Balls
Making Splash Balls
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality