Gift Box Idea - Empty Chocolate Boxes

I usually get these boxes of chocolates on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and my birthday. Needless to say, they are empty when I do the re-decorating.

I re-cover the outside top of the box with any paper. My choice is usually plain white paper, then I cut out pretty pictures from greeting cards, arrange and glue them on the top.

I use only the single layer boxes. The inside compartment, I glue down to inside bottom part of box to keep it from slipping or tipping out. The individual compartments are just right for small objects of your choice.

I made several of these, for my jewelry crafting friends. They thought it was a great way to sort and keep their small beads, sequins, googly eyes for dolls, animals, and so on.

Replace the top and cushioning paper from inside. You have a safe storage place.

I also cut a nice saying from a greeting card, or one of my own sentiments and glue it to inside top. That way, every time they open it, they are reminded of our friendship.

By Gladys Hill

I've taken up rubber stamping & this is a great idea!

For the longest time, my mom used a Whitman's box to store spools and bobbins. I have such a box right now, and I'm trying to figure what to do with it. It's too nice to put in the recycling bin.

Inside of an empty chocolate box against white background
Crafts Using Chocolate Boxes
Better Living Green Living ReusingOctober 31, 2004
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
🎉
🎄