What Breed is My Dog? (Chihuahua Mix)

Can someone tell what breed is my puppy?

Candie from Flushing, NY

Looks like he might have a little chihuahua in him....have you checked with a vet?? He sure is a major cutie.

My Mom said it looks like it is part chihuahua. I hope that helps.

Well, he's cute! But I don't know anything about dog breeds.

How old is he in the picture? If young, he could be a boxer; boxers have the black mask your puppy exhibits; if older, then I agree, chihuahua sounds like the most plausible...........cute whatever he is!

When you are that cute it doesnt matter WHAT breed you are!

I say chihuahua for sure, or a big part of a mix, I have raised 6 chihuahua pups, and that cutie looks like my pups, which are almost 5 years old.

It looks like a boxer puppy to me too. I had one once & that's what she looked like as a puppy. We could tell more if you had mentioned the dimensions of the box your puppy is in.

HaHa...just as a joke I was going to say " Boxer" as he's in a box...tooo cute. What a face ! ~ Holly in Ga.

Not schipperkee ! They are usually black, with a long coat.

Id say chihuahua, or some small mixed breed, deffinately CUTE tho....take good care of him(or her).I was dog groomer..for alotta years,

Denise Skelly

Oh man that Dog is awesome....it looks EXACTLY like mine...A Cha-Weenie!!!!

ours is a mix of chihuahua & Dacshound.....

Hope it's not part Chihuahua and part Doberman! lol

He's just a real CUTIE! Call him "Heinz", if you haven't gotten a name for him, and don't know the breed. lol He's more Chihuahua and might just be dark from a dark parent, golden in color from the other parent? I LOVE his markings! God love it! : )

I agree I wish you had said his age.I have a chihuahua, and he could be part that. They come in every mix of colors. Your's is a cutie whatever he is. I do love that "Boxer" muzzle.

S/he looks like a puppy I saw at our vet's office recently that was a puggle - part pug and part beagle. Whatever s/he is, your puppy is adorable!!!

That is definatly a chaweenie. I have a pic of a one. He looks exactly like yours. a chaweenie is a doberman (weenier dog) and a chihuahua mix. hope this helps

ITS B BOXER!!!!

What is the breed of my dog?

Well I got him from the pond and I think he is part Jack Russel terrier mix, but I'm just wondering what other mix he could be! His name in Sid and has one solid black ear and one special black, white ear. So thanks

well i got him from the pond and i think he is part Jack russal terrier mix, but i'm just wondering what other mix he could be! his name in Sid and has one solid black ear and one specal black, white ear. so thanks for ur help.^^

I got this dog about three months ago, and I was curious what her breed may be? I think she is some terrier and something else mixed. What do you think?

what breed is my dog? i know she must be mixed with terrier and what kind ,what else could she be mixed with?

She's some kind of chihuahua mix. She's not too small and kind of long. I don't think it's weiner dog mix can you find out for me?

She's some kind of chihuahua mix. she's not too small and kind of long. i don't think it's weiner dog mix can you find out for me ?

We've been told he's a miniature poodle but he seems to big. What do you think?

What breed is my dog? I know that for sure he's a chihuahua mix.

When I first purchased him IO was told that he was a teacup but after a while it grew bigger then a regular sized chihuahua. He does not have a sharp nose or long ears like a normal chihuahua would.

I believe this is called an apple head chihuahua. At least he looks like my mother's dog and she was told that's what he is.

I think he (or she) has husky in him. I have a husky, German Shepard mix, and he has that face.

Hi I'm thinking terrier and husky maybe. Help any ideas? He's about 6 weeks in this pic.

It's an apple head. Still known as a pure bred just a different classification of type.

hello i bought this pup from an add can you tell me if he is a pure bred chihuahua?

I bought my chihuahua thinking she was pedigree but now she's gown up I'm not so sure her eyes are pretty small for a chihuahua does any one know what she could possibly be mixed with?