Kale Soup Recipe

Does anyone have a recipe for Kale soup?

By Ellen McG. from West Wareham, MA

Best Answer

Last week I made the best soup ever using kale, water, turkey, and chicken bouillon cubes. The only thing I measured was the water, 6 cups, and the cubes, 7. I measured neither the kale or the turkey. Simmered it for awhile. I used Redbor kale and just chopped it up raw. The turkey was scavenged off a carcass. It was one of the best soups I've ever eaten and I had my doubts about it before I made it. I served it with cornbread. Yummy!

Susan in Omaha

Thanks for your Kale Soup Reciepe, I made some yesterday with a can of chopped tomatoes, Chic Peas, brown rice ,spices (onion pwd. , garlic pwd.oregano, parsley, pepper, veg. bulion cubes, sauted onion and chopped garlic, a dash of sea salt ) It is good and good for you too, complete source of protien, I didn't have any chicken or turkey. I always iumprovise add things that I have on hand.