Kale Soup Recipe

Does anyone have a recipe for Kale soup?

By Ellen McG. from West Wareham, MA

Best Answer

Last week I made the best soup ever using kale, water, turkey, and chicken bouillon cubes. The only thing I measured was the water, 6 cups, and the cubes, 7. I measured neither the kale or the turkey. Simmered it for awhile. I used Redbor kale and just chopped it up raw. The turkey was scavenged off a carcass. It was one of the best soups I've ever eaten and I had my doubts about it before I made it. I served it with cornbread. Yummy!

Susan in Omaha

Thanks for your Kale Soup Reciepe, I made some yesterday with a can of chopped tomatoes, Chic Peas, brown rice ,spices (onion pwd. , garlic pwd.oregano, parsley, pepper, veg. bulion cubes, sauted onion and chopped garlic, a dash of sea salt ) It is good and good for you too, complete source of protien, I didn't have any chicken or turkey. I always iumprovise add things that I have on hand.

A plate of sauteed kale
Recipes Using Kale
Food and Recipes Recipes Soups VegetableOctober 15, 2009
Tuscan Soup
Tuscan Soup Recipes
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
Kale Salad
Kale Salad Recipes
Carving a Turkey
Using Your Turkey Bones for Soup