Muffin (Chihuahua Mix)

This is Muffin aka "Punkin". She is 7 years old. Muffin is a chihuahua, but is also mixed with something else, don't know what. Muffin was given to me by my oldest daughter, Michelle. I became disabled and she thought that I needed a pet to keep me company. Boy, was she ever right!

Muffin loves to play. She will bring me a favorite toy and drop it in front of her and just stare at me until I play with her. She sleeps on a pillow in my computer/craft room at night until I turn my computer and TV off. Then she will roll over on her back for me to pick her up and take her to bed. Oh, did I say that she sleeps with me? She does, and she will stay in the bed until I decide to get up, no matter how long. We usually get up early in the mornings.

In this picture, Muffin can't hold her eyes open. I kept my 2 week old granddaughter all night and Muffin tried to stay up with me all night. Every time the baby cried, Muffin would be wide awake. Every time I feed the baby, she would be wide awake. She didn't get any sleep that night. The next day, she slept about 4 or 5 hours straight and was then able to hold her eyes open.

By Joanie

How adorable! I love your story sharing and her cute tired face! :-)

She is adorable! Both of you are lucky to have one another.

Please let me know. When she is expecting puppies. She just looks my dog who just past away this month. I loved him with all my heart. And miss him so much. Email me at. raul_rbc at hotmail.com

Thank you.

Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 20, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
small reddish brown dog
Chihuahua/Pomeranian Mix Breed Photos
🎉
🎄