Adding Fruit to Cereal

Category Breakfast
Enhance the taste of your breakfast cereal by adding fruit. This is a guide about adding fruit to cereal.

Instead of buying fruit-flavored cereal, you can make your own healthier version. Buy a bag of frozen berries or peaches in the grocery store frozen food section. Add a little water to a serving of frozen berries or peaches and microwave 45 seconds. Add the fruit to a bowl of whole grain cereal. The fruit is ready by the time you finish pouring the cereal.

By Carolyn

I am not much into having milk with my cereal but I love yogurt.

One breakfast I enjoy is eating cereal with my favorite seasonal fruit and a complimenting yogurt. This adds a nice flavor to what other wise might be a blah tasting breakfast and is healthy (especially as I don't need to add sugar to enhance the taste).

By Marlene