Adult Dogs Peeing and Pooping Inside

I have two Maltese dogs that poop and pee in the living room of the house every night. The male is 3 years old and the female is 2 years old. I want to keep them, but I am at the point to where if I don't get this taken care of soon I will take them to an animal shelter and just let them find them a new home. You wake up in the morning to this and have to pick it up every morning.

My two year old Maltese has just started doing this any ideas

It's unlikely the dogs will find a new home if they aren't toilet trained. Nobody else wants to have to deal with this either.

Have you tried crate training? They can't go on your carpet at night if they are sleeping in a crate.

www.labradortraininghq.com/.../

Have a question my mother lives with me she just got a 8mon old pomerian puppy he sleeps fine in his crate at night no accidents but he pees and poops all over my house he goes outside u think he's done going to the bathroom and comes in and will pee inside...we have other dogs they never pee or go in house why does he??? He's not fixed yet will that help??? He's adorable but wrecking my house???

Put them in a crate at night. Should put an end to it.

My Maltese is 3years old and sometimes she poops on the rug I take out side and she won't go poop bring her in and she poops on rug

I just recently got what I think is a 3 yr old French bulldog/Pitt bull. But the owners lied to me about everything. The problem is he poops on the dining room floor.

We take him out regularly we try to watch him but he sneaks out there and goes. What can I do? When he does go out side I praise him and give him treats. Help please