Dog Pooping and Peeing Inside

My Pit Bull is 3 years old. He has the back door open all night, but lately he's been going in the kitchen more than once a night. What do I do?

Don't leave the door open. Your dog thinks another animal or dog can get in. This will keep him overly alert and protective all night, possibly leading to territorial marking behavior like pooping.

Instead, take him out before bed and then again in the morning.

None of that advice given works for me as I do exactly as you mentioned every single night and I'm up at 5 am. The only time they stop is when I give my pits a hiding on the bum with my sandle. I hate doing it I really do. But it's all that works because I've tried everything let them out late at night and up at 5am to let them out.

Yet every 3 days I find pee poo everywhere then I give hiding then it stops again, and they ruining my appliances fridge etc. Please help me need advice. If I don't give them hiding the pee and poo every single night. I can't give hidings anymore it makes me very sad.

You didn't mention you have other dogs.

Do you know which dog is doing this? Is it all of them, or do you suspect just one? Also, how well do the dogs get along? Do any of the dogs fight?

Also, I'd like to know how are you training the dogs. How much walks/exercise do they get? Do they listen to commands? Do you have difficulty controlling them on walks?

I'd like to try to help if I can.

i know exactly who's doing it
i have 2 other dogs, they all get along very well

my 12 yr old dog, who has always been trained, is now peeing and pooping all over the house
its driving me crazy

Your 12 year old is elderly. If he is suffering from age related incontinence it might have triggered the others to start doing the same, mistakenly thinking he was marking his territory. I would start looking for solutions there. The vet should have a look and see if your senior dog is having trouble "holding it."

Back door at night would be danger because the fox would attack your dog if your dog is not strong and that happened to my dog Tiny got killed by the fox at night 2:00am