Almond Joy Cake Recipe
January 12, 2015
This tastes so much like an Almond Joy candy bar. Not only is it ridiculously tasty, it is equally easy. It starts with a box cake mix. If you are looking for an impressive dessert that requires rookie effort, this is it.
Total Time: About 5 minutes prep.
Yield: 12 modest pieces, 4 perfect sized ones
- 1 15.25 oz. box butter pecan cake mix, prepared as directed
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened, flaked, coconut
- 1 jar ready made milk chocolate frosting
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tsp almond extract
- Prepare your cake mix as directed on box. Stir in your chocolate chips, coconut, and almond extract. Bake as directed.
- When your cake is somewhat cool, frost and top with your chopped almonds.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.