American Shanghai Rolls
A cheesy, burger and veggie version of Shanghai rolls is how most describe this recipe. A simple one you can make at home or share with friends.
- 200 g ground pork
- 100 g cabbage, thinly chopped
- 100 g carrots, grated
- 3 green onions
- 1/4 lb cheddar cheese
- 10-15 pcs shanghai wrapper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thousand Island dressing
- Saute cabbage, carrots, and green onions.
- Add the ground meat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir fry mixture until meat cooks completely. Set aside.
- Place shanghai wrapper in a plate. Scoop a spoonful of stir fry and place in the center of the wrapper.
- Place a strip of cheese on top.
- Neatly roll each piece.
- Fry the rolls until golden brown.
- Serve with your thousand island dressing garnished with grated cheese.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.