Apple Pork Chops Recipes
September 7, 2015
Read More Comments
This is an amazingly delicious one-pan pork chop recipe using ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. It's so easy to make but tastes like a gourmet treat. You will want to keep this recipe.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 pork chops
- 1/2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 pork chops
- 1 large apple
- 1/2 an onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp white or brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large pan, heat oil and one of the tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add pork chops. Cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Remove chops from pan and keep warm. Add the other tablespoon of butter to the pan with all the pork juices still in it.
- Add apples, onions, garlic pecans, brown sugar mixture to the pan.
- Cook and stir until apples are tender and mixture becomes syrupy. Serve with the pork chops.
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
In non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat, then add pork chops, salt and pepper. After about 5 minutes, turn chops to brown other side. After 5 minutes, add apples and cover.Read More...
Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Quickly brown chops in fat. Line 3 qt. greased casserole dish with layer of apple and onion slices. Arrange chops on top.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.