Avocado Mango Salsa Recipes
Combine creamy avocados with sweet and tangy mangoes for an unusual salsa. Perfect to serve on a taco or with tortilla chips. This guide contains recipes for avocado mango salsa
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This simple and yummy salsa is great with dips or burritos!
Prep Time: 20 minutes to chop veggies
Cook Time: zero
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 cups?
- 1 mango
- 1 red or yellow pepper
- 3/4 onion
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Peel and cut up your mango. Place it in a large bowl.
- Cut up both the pepper and the onion and add it together with the mango.
- Mix in the vinegar, salt and sugar.
- Cut avocado in half, twist open and remove pit then cut it in crisscross and use a spoon to scoop out the cubes.
- Gently fold in the avocado at the end.
- That's it! Serve immediately or refrigerate. The hardiest part of this recipe is to stop eating it!
A sweet and savory Salsa
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tomato, peeled and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- juice of half a lime
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
Mix together mango, bell pepper, tomato, red onion, sugar, olive oil, rice wine vinegar, and lime juice in a bowl. Gently mix in avocado. Season with salt.
|Time:||15 Minutes Preparation Time|
By Mockey from Cortez, CO