Salmon with Avocado and Mango Salsa
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
October 27, 2020
I got all the ingredients on sale, and thoroughly enjoyed this easy to prepare, gourmet meal. It is done in less than 30 minutes. I halved the recipe, and since I only had dried cilantro, used half the amount of the fresh called for in the recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 lb salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper
- Avocado and Mango Salsa
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 4 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Rub the salmon with olive oil and season with cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- While the salmon is baking, make make the salsa: combine the avocado, mango, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a bowl and mix well. Chill until ready to use.
- Spoon the avocado-mango salsa on top of the fish and serve.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.