Banana-Orange Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookie
When you wanted your kids to eat something healthy but they don't eat vegetables or even fruits, turn these into something they would enjoy. Here's a delicious idea to make fruits yummy in the eyes of your picky kids.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup instant banana oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oranges peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix flour with oatmeal and baking soda. Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and continue mixing until creamy.
- Now, pour dry ingredients into mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Fold in oranges and chocolate chip.
- Cover mixture and freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- When cooled, scoop a spoonful of the dough. at a time and roll into balls.
- Align the balls in a lined baking sheet and bake over 180 C for 15 - 20 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!