Banana-Orange Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookie
February 13, 2020
When you wanted your kids to eat something healthy but they don't eat vegetables or even fruits, turn these into something they would enjoy. Here's a delicious idea to make fruits yummy in the eyes of your picky kids.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup instant banana oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oranges peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix flour with oatmeal and baking soda. Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and continue mixing until creamy.
- Now, pour dry ingredients into mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Fold in oranges and chocolate chip.
- Cover mixture and freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- When cooled, scoop a spoonful of the dough. at a time and roll into balls.
- Align the balls in a lined baking sheet and bake over 180 C for 15 - 20 minutes.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.