Beaded Bracelets

This is my second part of my gift ideas for Christmas! Jewelry style! Have you checked out my earring craft idea? Well, add a bracelet for a really nice surprise. I will teach you in 10 or less easy steps how to make $25 dollars spread throughout your family and friends for this holiday season. Thanks and please come back to check out my handmade necklaces. And if you haven't please take a look at my earrings!

Approximate Time: 1-3 hours

• needle/eye pins findings
  • 50 grams of mixed color seed beads
  • 50 grams of glass beads
  • 50 spacers
  • 25 clasps
  • pliers

Instructions:

Please lay out all of your supplies in front of you. Get a feel of your colors and the pattern that you are trying to make. Each bracelet will need: 10 eye pins, 5-10 seed beads 3-5 glass beads, spacers (all depending on pattern or style) and a clasp. Take your first eye pin and add your beads in the order you please. Leave room, because you will be folding the end into a loop.

After you add your beads, take another eye pin and place the eye pin side down onto the first eye pin. The pin should fall onto the beads. Take your pliers and carefully bend it into a hoop, loop type deal. Repeat this ten times in the order you would like to see your bracelet. You can get you supplies from Micheal's or Joann Fabric. To learn how to make the earrings, please check out my Beaded Drop Earrings: Craft Project: Beaded Drop Earrings

By Cathy Shaw from Bay Area, CA

they are lovelly, and i like how you have displayed them.

Your bracelets are beautiful!

By (Guest Post)

Yes, they are very pretty, but when I looked at the picture I thought this was going to be about making a bracelet/necklace holder from what you have.

I also love the idea of doing your craft in a peaceful setting. I have been looking for something to take the edge off my day, and this might be something I could take up. Thanks for sharing this with everybody!

Love them...how do we get them! LOL

Your beads are beautiful. I also make beaded jewelry and also make my own beads from paper...it is a quiet, peaceful craft and lets your imagination reign.Love how you have them displayed too.

By londa (Guest Post)

Really beautiful work! I make my bracelets in bed holding the beads in an unbreakable bowl on my lap.

Lately I've been adding unused earings on them. I keep them in a pile on my dresser and pick them at random for the workday I face. Londa

These are beautiful but I was looking for step by step instructions. I love having the pictures so I can make sure I am doing it right.

For anyone looking for detailed instructions for how to make jewelry, try: www.beadage.net/index.html
Great tutorials. It is free and does not generate any spam!

They're very pretty, but I don't understand this part of the directions: "After you add your beads, take another eye pin and place the eye pin side down onto the first eye pin. The pin should fall onto the beads. Take your pliers and carefully bend it into a hoop, loop type deal." Doesn't each eye pin have to have it's end bent into a loop, otherwise the beads will fall off?

I don't follow what putting another eye pin "eye pin side down onto the first eye pin" does. It doesn't sound like they are connected in any way. It sounds like you are putting one pin through the beads on one end and another through the same beads from the other end, in which case there is nothing to connect the pins to each other. Wouldn't this pull apart?

Crafts BeadworkDecember 17, 2010
💘
🍀