Best Dog Food for Chihuahuas?

Choosing the best food for your small breed dog can be confusing. This is a page about the best dog food for Chihuahuas.

What is the best dog food for Chihuahuas?

By Char

Answers

I personally love Nutro lamb meal and rice that they make it for small breeds, regular and large breeds. It's nice small kibbles, and no corn or by products so they only poo what they eat;) I've used it in the past and had great luck with it and my old boy was a picky eater with a sensitive system. Now I use diamond and Like that too and its cheaper but I have a saint Bernard, a pit bull, and a shar pei now.

Pets Dogs AdviceMay 18, 2013
😷
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Best-Dog-Food-for-Chihuahuas.html