Binder Clip Photo Holder
Here's a very inexpensive way of displaying photos or cards in the most minimalist style!
These binder clip photo holders would also make nice inexpensive handmade gifts too! And, you can also apply this same concept to use as food name display for parties or weddings (if you spray paint the clips, or paint to make it look nicer).
Staples sells a pack of 12 medium clips for $2.09 and it's free shipping no minimum: medium binder clips
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: As many as you'd like!
- binder clips
- hot glue gun
- Decorate your binder clip. You can use stickers, spray paint, or brush-on paint. The possibilities are endless.
- Clip #1: Wrap binder clip in your choice of sticker.
- For a personalized touch, I added a sticker with my initial "M" in the center.
- Clip #2: I hot glued assorted beads and heart gems on another clip.
- I used a piece of ribbon and hot glued it into a bow. Then hot glued the bow to the binder clip.
- Ready to slide your picture in-between the clip!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.