Blind Dog Peeing Inside

My small 8 year old Chorkie, who went blind 8 months ago, is going pee a lot in the house. She had been house trained before, but recently she's been peeing multiple times in the house. I know I cannot get mad at her since her bladder is so small, but this morning I woke up to two pee spots and a big poop. I've been making sure to take her out right before bed, but it still seems to happen. Our bedroom carpet is ruined and I haven't found something that works for that either. Please help. What should I do?

Your 8 year old dog may have a medical problem that needs attention now. Please take her to your vet for proper evaluation and treatment.

May I suggest buying an enclosed pen or crate , that she can sleep in at night in the garage. She may not be happy at first but if you can ignore her barking , after a few nights she will settle down. Make sure it is a roomy one that you can line in newspaper so she can freely wee if she needs to.