Bread Tie Cord Label

I hate when I go to unplug something because there are a bunch of unidentifiable cords plugged in. Many bread bags come with those little plastic ties to hold them shut. These will fit around almost any cord and can be written on with a Sharpie to help identify all of your cords. They are especially helpful with computer cords, so that you don't accidentally unplug the wrong one.

By lalala... from Port Orchard, WA

Top Comment

I love the idea of using the bread ties for cords. I also use them when I crochet. I usually have several projects going at the same time and switch the needles back and forth but sometimes forget what needle was being used for the gauge. So I use the bread ties, write on them with a sharpie the needle number/letter and attach it to the article I am working on. That way when I go to crochet I just check to make sure what needle number/letter I was using. That way I don't have to buy multiple needles and can go back and forth on different projects.

That's genius. I marked my cords with stickers, but I like yours better!

I agree! That is genius! Can't wait to make my own! Thanks for a great idea!

Organizing AdviceApril 13, 2012
🌻
👔
👒
🐛
Generated 2021-04-19 09:16:28 in 918 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Bread-Tie-Cord-Label.html