Breaker Won't Turn Back On

I shut off the breaker that runs two bathrooms to replace an outlet and two switches, nothing was wrong with them just updating. I know they are wired correctly because I took the wires off and put them on the same way. When I turned the breaker on nothing was working except the green light on the GFCI. The lights in the other bathroom connected to that breaker are also not coming on and I didn't touch anything in there. I have no idea what went wrong.

Replacing switches and outlets.

1. New outlets can be wired differently than older ones.
  2. Did you make sure you had the outlet in the right position when you connected the cables?
  3. I believe there should be some sort of indicator or marking on the outlet to go by like an arrow or something.
  4. You can try turning the outlets around and wiring them again.
  5. It almost sounds like you have them wired backwards.