Breakfast on the Go Ideas

Category Breakfast
This is a guide about breakfast on the go ideas. When time is limited, taking a healthy morning meal with you can give you a good start to the day.

Recently I have been eating a lot more spinach in my breakfasts and salads. I had to run over to a friend's house in a hurry the other day and decided, since she never eats breakfast, I need to have mine before I left or take something with me. I had to scoot in a hurry so I came up with this.

I found that two eggs, some chicken, spinach and one square of cheese is an omelet in a square butter tub. Every thing was safe from breakage and I was able to eat as soon as I got there to watch the doggie. Thought I would pass it on.

N-JOY!