AdviceDogs

Breed of Dog in Pet Med Commercial

Does anyone know the breed of dog in the pet-med commercial that looks like a teddy bear? I want one!

By dotty

I haven't seen that commercial (I'm in the UK), but good for you to ask for information on the breed before bringing one home!

So many people 'fall in love' with a breed from a TV advert, programme, or movie. They bring one home and find out Whoops, this is not the dog for my lifestyle.

So glad you're finding out before you break a dog's and your hearts! A puppy isn't just for Easter:)

I believe this is a Maltese. If you google this, you will find pictures. There is at least one like the one in the commercial.