Brussels Griffon Breed Information and Photos

Category Dog Breeds
A toy dog breed that is a good companion and comes in a variety of colors. This is a guide about Brussels Griffon breed information and photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Rambo is a year and a half old Brussels Griffon. If you have ever watched the movie "As Good As It Gets" with Jack Nicholson, that dog is a Brussels Griffon. My fiance and I were in Birmingham looking in the pet store. Rambo and his twin sister immediately caught our eyes. We sat in the playroom with Rambo and fell in love with him. My fiance wanted him, so I made a sneak attack at the counter and bought him. Upon return to the playroom, I said, "Welcome to our family you little rambunctious thing." That is where he got the name Rambo.

Rambo is a total mess!. He is always hyper and learned to fetch on his own. I'm serious. When he was smaller, he would take random stuffed animals up to the back of the recliner, drop them on the floor, go get it, and then repeat. He has his crazy moments when he chases his tail and when we come home from work he always lets out a loud howl to tell us how much he loves us.

Rambo is the most joyful dog I have ever had. He gets along with our older dogs and sends them for a loop most of the time. He is so happy and it always puts a smile on my face; especially when he curls up in our laps with his head on our shoulder at night. Precious Rambo.

By Ginn

Lying down.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Your Pet's Age
13

Your Pet's Breed
Brussels Griffon

How and when did you get your pet?
I got his from a rescue when he was 6 months old. When I received his paperwork, I discovered that he was born on the very day I lost a pregnancy and that loss was actually the very reason I wanted to adopt a dog! He's my fur-baby angel.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
In particular, he enjoys when I take him kayaking or jogging (with him in a stroller).

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Charley has truly changed my life. It seems his mission in life is for me to be laughing. If he had a motto, I think it would be "Never had a bad day!" He is pictured here with his "sister" Nelly.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

We got him in 2003 from a shelter sponsored at a Petsmart.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3