Butter Cake Recipes
A rich, delicious dessert can be made with butter. This page contains butter cake recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A yummy, quick to fix dessert made mostly with items I keep stocked in my pantry at all times.
Total Time: about 60 minutes
- 1 stick butter ($pennies)
- 1 yellow cake mix ($1.49)
- 4 eggs ($pennies)
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese ($1.19)
- 1 tsp vanilla ($pennies)
- 1 lb powdered sugar ($1.19)
- Combine butter and cake mix and blend like pie dough.
- Add 2 eggs and mix well.
- Spread into greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- Lightly blend cream cheese and powdered sugar. Lightly beat in 2 eggs and vanilla.
- Pour over dough in pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.