Butter Cake Recipes
A yummy, quick to fix dessert made mostly with items I keep stocked in my pantry at all times.
Total Time: about 60 minutes
- 1 stick butter ($pennies)
- 1 yellow cake mix ($1.49)
- 4 eggs ($pennies)
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese ($1.19)
- 1 tsp vanilla ($pennies)
- 1 lb powdered sugar ($1.19)
- Combine butter and cake mix and blend like pie dough.
- Add 2 eggs and mix well.
- Spread into greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- Lightly blend cream cheese and powdered sugar. Lightly beat in 2 eggs and vanilla.
- Pour over dough in pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.