Buying a Used Bed?

Category Home & Garden
A new bed is often expensive. An option is to purchase a used one and save money. This is a page about buying a used bed.

I've been disabled since 2007. It has been hard for me to keep up with inflation. I had to throw out my bed; it had all the wires sticking out, it was in bad shape. So I'm in a need of one it could be twin or full size. I'm tired of sleeping on the floor. Thank you very much.

By Angelica C.

Answers

Check out this website: www.freecycle.org. It is a free site where people give away things they don't need. There is a chapter in almost every city and town all over the world. People give away furniture, clothing, toys, books, food, etc. When you join, it costs NOTHING. It's totally free. Try it.

Hello - I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Please understand that people visit this site from all over the world and we have no idea as to where you live.

Please check out your local places that help people when in need of items like this. Visit local churches first and they can most likely give you a list of your local places to visit for help.

Good luck and do not despair as you will get help if you keep looking and asking the people in your area.

I am sure if you contact the local Salvation Army and/or Goodwill they will be more than willing to help

I understand by your post that money might be a problem for you, but you could risk getting a bedbug infestation or a disease by getting a used bed. Used beds do not have the support either. Look for sales on new ones or discontinued styles.

Consumer Advice Shopping Home & GardenApril 12, 2013
🐛
🌻
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Buying-a-Used-Bed.html