Buying a Vintage Cody and Bear by Ashton Drake

I accidentally broke my Cody doll that I bought over 30 years ago. Is there anyway to replace this doll? I bought him right after my son was was born. Please help

Your best bet would to be on eBay. Put an alert on and when it becomes available you will be notified.

There are a bunch of the out there for eBay on sale at the moment:

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Cody+and+Bear...

Just a hint, I would start with the completed auctions that DID NOT sell, and ask the buyers if they will relist. Some of those are starting at less than the ones out there now.

Be sure to look at seller feedback carefully and how much they will charge for postage and pick the one that is the best bargain for you.

Every seller is different. FEEDBACK matters!!

Post back with updates! Blessings!

Today the market is flooded with dolls from Ashton Drake. You can find your doll on eBay right now. They are selling for various prices. I would narrow down the search to make it easier to find the one you are looking for. I see a lot of them that are selling for less than $25. Just keep in mind the shipping cost and maybe you can get the person to lower the price if it has been listed for a very long time.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsOctober 28, 2019
🎄
🍂

DollsCollectibles