Candle Holder from Drink Can
Vote for this contender! (1 votes)
Bronze Post Medal for 2021. 31 Posts
From a soda can you can quickly and easily make a candle holder. And if you use wire from an old transformer, then this candle holder will cost you absolutely nothing.
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: Candle holder with a diameter of about 2.6 inches
- drink can
- scissors for metal
- wire 0.8 mm diameter, I used copper wire from an old transformer
- pliers and wire cutters
- Cut off the bottom of the drink can. Trim the edges.
- Use the corner of the hammer to hit in the center to push the aluminum inward. Make sure the candle holder is stable.
- Using a protractor and an awl, make 8 holes at the edges at the same distance (15 degrees).
- Thread the wire through the holes, winding in one direction. Twist the ends at the back of the candle holder.
- Thread the wire through the holes, winding in the opposite direction. Twist the ends at the back of the candle holder.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.