Canning Salsa

I made salsa with canned tomatoes, everything else was fresh. I did not know you had to cook the salsa, do I have to cook it and pressure can it since I used canned tomatoes? I am totally lost here. My salsa is not chunky either, it is more like a paste, and tastes much better than store bought. Would I be better off freezing it or can I just hot water pack it?

Salsas can be completely fresh, partially fresh and canned, cooked, canned, frozen, etc. If you plan to keep the salsa, you can freeze or can it or simply keep it in the fridge if you plan to use it soon.