Canning Homemade Salsa

I have a great and easy recipe for black bean salsa using canned black beans, canned corn, and canned tomatoes. I make it using olive oil and fresh lime juice with fresh seasonings like onions, peppers, and cilantro. It is really lite and fresh and fantastic on tacos or grilled chicken salad. I usually make a big batch for parties,but never have any leftover. I would love to know if there is a way I can can this salsa without cooking it. I was hoping this could be done since I am using canned tomatoes instead of fresh.

If you plan to keep your salsa recipe for future use, home canning and freezing are the only options. Storing it at room temperature without canning or freezing will result in spoiled food with the very great possibility of botulism.