Caring for a Puppy with Parvo

My puppy is now recovering from parvo and is eating and drinking normally, but today he ate his parvo poop. Is he going to be sick again?

He should be OK, but I would contact the vet to make sure.

A dog that has had parvo is immune for life. Clearly I am not a Vet but I think he will be fine.

Double check with the vet, but he should be OK. Eating poop is normal for dogs. Our Clarence did it (ICK). The vet said it could have been a vitamin deficiency (for your pup....maybe from having parvo he is missing a vitamin). The vet can tell you and give you a supplement if needed. We tweaked Clarence's food and he no longer eats poop as often, so I think that was his issue.

Continued prayers for a full recovery for your fur baby!! It sounds like he is on the right path!! Blessings!!