Cat Peeing On Roommate's Belongings

I live with my roommate and her cat, and this cat has it out for me. She deliberately pees on my stuff. Even last night she came up stared me in the eye and popped a squat on the blanket I was under and let a rip. How do I get her to stop?

By Brittany A. from Houston, TX

I have 2 suggestions....
1. Get a new roommate
2. Keep a spray bottle of cold water on hand and each time the cat does something naughty spray him/her in the face. It won't take many times to get the message across to the cat and the cold water won't hurt the cat.

Move. The cat is not going to stop, and your roomie probably won't get rid of her.

When we got married and my husband moved in with me, my female cat acted like she was over the moon with my husband, until we left for work. Then she used his stuff for a littler box. so we got all of his stuff unpacked, washed, and put away, and she took her revenge in a more creative way. She started peeing in the furnace/a.c. vents. Kitty had to go sad to say.