Cat Peeing on Clothes on the Floor

I have a little kitten only a few months old. We found her outside in our yard in May, We also have three other cats; they are boys and fixed, but recently Loulou has started to pee on clothes that are on the floor, clean/dirty she pees on it. Can you help?

By velvet

Why don't you pick up the clothes? If clean, hang or put in a dresser. If dirty, in the hamper. Then she cant do this. It will ruin your clothing over time and if you wear something that you didn't realize the cat urinated on, you will be smelling like cat pee.

Then, if the cat keeps going inside, maybe you need another litter box. You don't state how many you have, but with 4 cats, you should have more than 1, and keep them cleaned out daily. Some cats don't like to share boxes.

I would take her to the vet to see why she can't control her urine. I would not want a cat in my house that is incontinent.