Cat Peeing outside of Litterbox?

My cat of 11 years always pees outside of her litter box no matter what I do to keep it clean. She likes to go out and do it in another litter box on my terrace, but at the moment being cold I have to keep the door shut. I even brought her outside litter box inside, but it doesn't change her habit. Can any one let me know if they have the same problem and did they manage to solve it. Thank you in advance.

By Elizabeth

At 11 years old you cat may be having bladder or kidney problems. You should have a Vet check her out. If they are having pain while urinating they begin to associate the litter box with pain so they want to go somewhere else. That's where I would start. Good luck.

Pets CatsJanuary 20, 2014
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cat-Peeing-outside-of-Litterbox.html