Cause of Dry Mouth and Tickling in Ears?

I have had very little sense of taste for over 7 months. I was recently diagnosed with chronic lyme disease and as treatment intensifies I have developed severe dry mouth and an odd tickling sensation in my ears.

I cannot figure out what is causing these odd symptoms, ideas anyone?

These are both effects of Lyme disease. I would discuss it with your doctor.

The problems you describe could be from the disease or from the medications you are taking.
It is always best to consult with your doctor about any health problems so, please, call their office and ask your questions or be sure to ask at your next appointment.
The dry mouth may persist but some people get temporary relief by using hard candy (sugarless please) but your doctor may have better suggestions.

There are ear drops available for the tickling sensation in your ears so ask your doctor about this also.
I know the doctor has probably given you information on your condition but here is a web site that has some interesting insights that you may want to read.
www.lymedisease.org/.../
www.lymedisease.org/.../

SOME MEDICATIONS CAN CAUSE DRY MOUTH.THE TICKLING SENSATION IN YOUR EAR COULD BE A BUG CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR.TO RELIEVE DRY MOUTH CHEW CANDY OR GUM.SIP WATER REGULARLY.

Lyme disease is a frustrating illness. At least you have a diagnosis...many people have doctors take YEARS to figure it out.

Be sure you follow your doctor's advice to a "T" and tell him/her ASAP about symptoms of dry mouth and tickling in the years. It is possible they are related to something different and the sooner he/she knows, the faster he/she can get you pointed in a healthy direction!!!

This is just me...but I have two places where I NEVER take medical advice for fear of dying of a misprint (which isn't exactly what Mark Twain said, but it MY motto) they are books and the internet! There is lots of wrong and bad and misleading info out there so BE CAREFUL!!!

I also say this because everyone is different and even when your doc gives you advice that CURES your problem and you appropriately so...brag about it online, I could try it and have a horrible reaction to it because I have other factors that you don't.

ONLY TAKE MEDICAL ADVICE FROM YOUR DOCTOR OR A DOCTOR HE RECOMMENDS!

You may want to talk to your doc about a Lyme Disease Support group. We have several where I am and I know they are very beneficial just to have a safe place to VENT about the symptoms and the issues faced with a chronic illness.

The search I used to find one in my town is Lyme disease support group + pittsburgh, just put in your town name to find one near you!!!

Sending up prayers for your health!!

Health & Beauty AdviceJuly 3, 2018
👒
🐰
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cause-of-Dry-Mouth-and-Tickling-in-Ears.html