Cheese Souffle Omelette

Here's a way to make an impressive cheese souffle omelette without the use of an oven, using only a couple ingredients. It's a light and delicious way to start your day!

Prep Time: 7 minutes

Cook Time: 7 minutes

Total Time: 14 minutes

Yield: 2-3 servings

1. Separate your eggs.
  2. Beat egg whites with a whisk or beater until medium-stiff peaks form.
  3. Beat the egg yolks and gently fold them into the egg whites.
  4. Grease a nonstick skillet and place over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture. Cook for a couple minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
  5. Sprinkle half the omelette with the cheese and cook another couple minutes until the bottom is golden.
  6. Fold one half of the omelette onto itself and cook another couple minutes. Slide it onto a serving plate.

Boy, what a way to wake up!
You not only have marvelous cooking and creative skills, You (and a helper?) have great camera skills.
These photographs just make you want to grab the food off the screen...
Enough said - 7AM and headed for the kitchen to try my luck with your souffle omelette..

I'm so happy they inspire you to create some new-to-you items! Mostly, it is just me cooking with one hand and snapping photos with the other, but sometimes you will see non-polished-nailed fingers, and that is my mother that I am photographing. If the photos are a bit blurry, that is my dad as the photographer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE when he helps with my posts, so even if they aren't his best work, I adore them because he got involved. :) This recipe was inspired by mum who said not to complain when we only have a few things in the fridge. "Get creative." ;)

Now your Mom has the right idea - be thankful for what we have.

I'm glad to hear that your Dad still helps you sometimes (be sure to snap some quick shots of him also).
I have not noticed any of your pictures that did not show good directions but I have noticed that most are excellent and food pictures do not always look appetizing so I think that puts yours a cut above many although it does seem most of TF postings have very good pictures.

My omelet turned out extremely well but I just needed a little more cheese than I had on hand but I will be better prepared next time.

Your recipes have inspired me to do more cooking as it was just getting boring cooking for 2 so I now have a Toosa Cookbook (and also a LikeKinds garden book).

I'm so happy you tried it! Next time, more cheese ;) I love that Doug and I have our little e-books to be at your side.

I will share some pics of Dad soon. He actually loves to be photographed, which I find quite cute.

Please - tell your Dad and your Mother that TF members love you and that goes to your extended family as it is very evident they are a major part of your life and we want to be able to "see" who you are talking about all the time...

Awww that is so sweet. I will post Daddy's photo on a non-cheese-filled page to honour the fact that he still thinks it's poison after 80 or so years of exclaiming so ;)

Food and Recipes Recipes Eggs OmeletsSeptember 13, 2018
🍂
🎄