Chevy Pick Up Heater Blowing Cold Air

I have a 1993 Chevy truck. I turned my heat on for the first time this year and it blows cold, last year it was hot. I replaced the T-stat and flushed the system with no luck. Is there something else that can be tried before I replace the heater core or should I go ahead and replace it?

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

My car was doing the same thing and it was a little low on anti freeze. Added the antifreeze and heater is now heating.Hubs used to work at a dealership. Thats how he knew to add the anti freeze. Hope this helps.

Anonymous

It could be your blend door that door let cold air in or hot

where is the blend door located how many doors are there in the heater checked the one by the gas pedal and the one behind the middle vent is there another

2005 Tahoe blows cold air heater