When I made and posted a favorite of mine, Loaded Tacos, I had leftover meat mixture and some fixings. I decided to turn this into another meal.
- leftover ground beef mixture from Tacos, seasoned with taco seasoning, refried beans, and taco sauce.
- leftover condiments, fresh tomatoes, a little bit of salsa, black sliced olives, shredded cheddar cheese, and anything else you want to add.
- 1 pkg elbow macaroni
- Cook one pound of elbow macaroni until tender, drain.
- Heat taco meat mixture.
- Add what condiments you have leftover from tacos.
- When hot, combine the elbow macaroni and meat mixture and stir well. Add extra sauce if you like more sauce.
- You now have another large meal, Chili Mac, enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!