Chinese Boneless Spareribs

Category Chinese
These savory boneless pork ribs can be served as an appetizer with Chinese hot mustard, ketchup and sesame seeds. Or serve with rice and veggies for a hearty meal.

I love Chinese boneless spareribs, but always find them overcooked, dry or tough to chew. I started making my own and this recipe is frugal and so very easy. It can be used as an appetizer or served with rice and vegetables as a meal. I like it both ways. This time of year everyone is looking for easy appetizers for the holidays. I used a frying pan to cook these. My oven was being cleaned! I usually bake these.

• 2 lb pkg. cut boneless country style spare ribs
  • 1 jar (11 oz) AH-SO Sauce
  • 4 qt freezer bags

1. Unwrap the meat on a cutting board, the pork is only cut halfway through in thick slices.
  2. Advertisement

3. Cut through each thick slice and then cut each thick slice into 4 thin slices.
  4. Place a handful of strips into a baggie, dividing them up among four bags. Put about a 1/2 pound per bag. With your hands spread out the strips and lay them flat.
  5. Open the jar of Ah-So Sauce, and spoon about 3 Tbsp. into each bag. Close the bag and let all air out. Then mix the bag well in your hands blending the sauce into the meat covering it completely.
  6. Then once again try to get the package of meat laying flat. Now they are ready to freeze.
  7. Advertisement

8. When you are ready to use a package of boneless spareribs, you just take a bag and lie it in a sink of warm water for five minutes only. They thaw quickly.
  9. Using a glass baking dish, spray oil the dish, spread out straight each strip and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes. If you like them to be dark browned on the edges, you can put them under your broiler for the last 45 seconds to a minute.
  10. You will be so surprised at how tender and juicy these ribs are. Enjoy! :)

Food and Recipes Recipes International ChineseJanuary 28, 2020
😷
👔
🌻
👒
🐛

Generated 2020-05-04 10:27:35 in 3 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️